About Our School
It was a long cherished idea of the founder to have a CBSE School to cater quality education as per the growing demands of the public. Thereby followed the formation of the CBSE school in the year 2006. Where state board English Medium school was converted into a full fledged CBSE school on switch over category upto secondary level…… For More Click Here
Dear All Visitors,
“EDUCATION IS A SHARED COMMITMENT BETWEEN DEDICATED TEACHERS, MOTIVATED STUDENTS AND ENTHUSIASTIC PARENTS WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS”
Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium school,Navi Mumbai has been progressing steadily since 1983.
The Creative Corner has everything a student or teacher certification candidate needs to create charming posters, bulletin boards, projects and the like.
- Students participated in English Essay writing Competition and Hindi, English Handwriting competition in the month of July 2019.
- Rakhi making competition was held in the school. Around 553 students made Rakhi’s for our soldiers. These handmade Rakhis along with message was sent to the Soldiers.
- House Board Decoration Competition for Independence Day was held in the school. Students expressed their gratitude, love & affection towards the Nation while celebrating the Independence Day.
Our School having more than 2000 alumnies
Admission as per CBSE Rules
BV School organised various school events every term for promoting and encouraging students creative ability
- Maharashtra Day Celebrated on 1st May 2019.
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21st June 2019 which aims to raise awareness worldwide of the many benefits of practicing yoga.
- Guru Poornima & Van Mahotsav was celebrated in the month of July 2019.
- Independence Day & Krishna Janmashtami are to be celebrated in the month of August 2019.
- School Parliament Election were held & Oath Ceremony took place in the month of August 2019.
Achievement First is a community of doers. We dive into challenges because that’s who we are. We set high expectations so that our students can exceed them.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENT (2019-2020)
- Interschool Chess DSO Tournament was held on 14th and 15th Sep 2019 at New Horizon Public School, Airoli. Miss. Tanvi Adhikari (U17 Girls) won First Prize and was selected for divisional level.
- Participated in Interschool Swimming DSO Tournament was held on 17th Sep, 2019 at Fr. Agnel Multipurpose School, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Interschool Kick Boxing DSO Tournament was held on 21st Sep 2019 at Varkari Bhavan, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Miss. Yashanjali Kharat won Gold medal and was selected for divisional level.
- Participated in Interschool Throwball DSO Tournament was held on 27th Sep 2019 at St. Xavier’s School, Airoli.
- Participated in Interschool Football DSO Tournament was held on 5th and 6th Oct 2019 at Fr. Agnel Multipurpose School, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Interschool Athletics DSO Tournament was held on 10th and 11th Oct, 2019 at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. In Hammer Throw Mst. Himanshu Sharma (U 17 Boys) won Gold Medal and was selected for divisional level and Ghanshyam Seervi (U 19 Boys) won Bronze Medal.
- Interschool Roller Skating DSO Tournament was held on 15th Oct 2019 at Fr. Agnel Multipurpose School, Vashi. Miss. Advika Pawar (U 11 Grils) won Bronze medal.
- Participated in Interschool Cricket DSO Tournament was held on 16th Oct 2019 at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- Interschool Sikai Marshal Arts DSO Tournament was held on 25th Oct 2019 at Varkari Bhavan, CBD, Belapur, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Miss. Yashanjali Kharat, Miss. Shravya Sonawane, Mst. Vishesh Yadav, Mst. Saish Kharat, Mst. Parth Wangde won Gold medal and was selected for divisional level.
The INVESTITURE CEREMONY 2019-20 was organised on 19th August 2019. A democratic voting procedure was set in pace which ultimately formed the school student council for the year 2019-20.
The newly elected student council member pledged to work earnestly and uphold the honour and glory of the institution while receiving their prestigious badges from the Principal Mr. Alok Sharma, supervisior Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur, Primary Head Mistress Mrs. Rohini Jagdale and other teachers incharge of different houses.
Social awareness involves the ability to understand, empathize, and feel compassion for those with different backgrounds or cultures. It also involves understanding social norms for behavior and recognizing family, school, and community resources and supports. Click here
- Around 553 students made Rakhi’s for our soldiers. These handmade Rakhis along with message was sent to the Soldiers.
- Students donated Solapuri Bed sheets for the flood victims of Kolhapur and Sangli.
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH ENGLISH MEDIUM SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL is ideally located at sector 3, CBD a business centre of Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai is rightly called ‘THE CITY OF 21st CENTURY’ due to its advancement in last few years. The School area is well connected by road and rail and placed to the nearest bus station by 1.5 kms. to nearest railway station CBD Belapur by 3 kms. and to International Airport Mumbai by 40 kms.
Principal Name: Mr. Alok Sharma
Supervisor: Mrs. Jasvinder Kaur Kamath
School Address: Sector -3, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Pin Code 400614
School Phone No. 022 27572965
School Email : email@example.com