Summer Camp 2022-23 is on from 1st May 2022 to 9th May 2022
CBSE Board EXAMINATION Result of class X and XII is declared.
About Our School
It was a long cherished idea of the founder to have a CBSE School to cater quality education as per the growing demands of the public. Thereby followed the formation of the CBSE school in the year 2006. Where state board English Medium school was converted into a full fledged CBSE school on switch over category upto secondary level…… For More Click Here
Dear All Visitors,
“EDUCATION IS A SHARED COMMITMENT BETWEEN DEDICATED TEACHERS, MOTIVATED STUDENTS AND ENTHUSIASTIC PARENTS WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS”
Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium school,Navi Mumbai has been progressing steadily since 1983.
The Creative Corner has everything a student or teacher certification candidate needs to create charming posters, bulletin boards, projects and the like.
- It gives us immense pleasure to honor and appreciate the two top rankers of class 9th of BVEM school,Navi Mumbai Ms Prashasti Tare and Ms Anuja Dhamane who were Felicitated by the Organizers of The Times NIE. Their hard work and performance have made both their parents and the school feel proud. They have not only made us proud but brought accolades to school with their excellent performance thus, adding an extra feather to its cap. Our respected Principal sir Mr. Alok Sharma appreciated the combined efforts of the teachers and the students and extended his best wishes to them.
- SUMMER CAMP – 1 ST MAY 2022 – 9 TH MAY 2022
To engage the kids in activities that they find both enjoyable and meaningful a ‘SUMMER CAMP ‘ was organised by BVEM School, Navi Mumbai from 1st May to 9th May 2022. This year the camp was organised for the
students of other schools also. The camp was inaugurated by our Principal sir Mr Alok Sharma, our Supervisor Mrs Jasvinder Kaur Ma’am and our teachers. Activities like Art and craft, Karate and Kickboxing were conducted by our skilled and talented teachers. Students participated enthusiastically and took keen interest in the activities. On the last day the students were awarded with attractive prizes and certificates by our Principal sir Mr Alok Sharma, Pre Primary Head Mistress Mrs Rashmi Kulkarni Ma’am, Supervisor Mrs Jasvinder Kaur Ma’am and our teachers. Our Principal sir appreciated the efforts taken by the teachers and motivated the students for more and more participation. The program concluded with the vote of thanks by our Supervisor Mrs Jasvinder Kaur Ma’am.
‘ International Yoga Day was celebrated at BVEM School, Navi Mumbai with great enthusiasm. We had Mrs. Pratibha Mhatre, Yoga Instructor for the occasion.
As per the circular from CBSE a Reading week was celebrated by Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium School, Navi Mumbai from 22nd June 2021 to 25th June 2021 for the students from class 1st to 8th.
An English Elocution Competition was organised by the Bhartians at Navi Mumbai on 28th June 2021 through zoom meet for the students from classes 7th to 12th.
A Handwriting competition was organised for the students from class 1st to 6th at BVEM School, Navi Mumbai on 3rd July 2021 through zoom meeting.
SHOW YOUR TALENT ACTIVITY WAS CONDUCTED ON -20TH November 2021 AT BVEM School, Navi Mumbai
Our School having more than 2000 alumnies
Admission as per CBSE Rules
BV School organized various school events every term for promoting and encouraging students creative ability
- Dussera Celebration: Saraswati pooja was organised on 3rd October 2022 at BVEM School, Navi Mumbai. Saraswati is the Goddess of intelligence, knowledge and education. The program began with offering prayers to Goddess Saraswati. The students of primary section offered pooja to their books and picture of goddess Saraswati. The program concluded with National Anthem.
- Gandhi Jayanti : Gandhi Jayanti was celebrated at Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium School, Navi Mumbai on 2nd October 2022.Teachers gathered to celebrate the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji and Lal Bahadur Shastri.
- Hindi Diwas : हिंदी दिवस हर साल 14 सितंबर को मनाया जाता है। इस अवसर को चिह्नित करने के लिए, भारती विद्यापीठ इंग्लिश मीडियम स्कूल नवीमुंबई ने हिंदी दिवस बड़े उत्साह के साथ मनाया। छात्रों ने विभिन्न गतिविधियों में भाग लिया- कहानी वर्णन, हिंदी कविता आदि। बच्चों द्वारा लिखी गई कहानियों और कविताओं की बहुत सराहना की गई। बच्चों ने डिस्प्ले बोर्ड पर विचारोत्तेजक और सुंदर पोस्टर भी सजाए।
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Eng. Med. School, Navi Mumbai celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi with much zeal and zest on 30th August 2022.
The special assembly began by performing aarti by our respected Principal sir Mr Alok Sharma, Pre Primary Head Mistress respected Mrs Rashmi Kulkarni Ma’am and all our teachers. Various cultural activities were performed by the students. The spirit of celebration and fervour. The grand finale saw the rousing chants of Ganpati Bappa Morya! Our Principal sir extended his greetings and blessings to all.
- Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated with great pomp and festivity by the Bhartians at Navi Mumbai on 18th August 2022.
The most significant event of the program was “ Dahi Handi”, organized separately for boys. Our Principal sir Mr Alok Sharma extended his greetings and appreciated and encouraged everyone for their efforts and enjoyed the function thoroughly
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Eng. Med. School CBD Belapur celebrated Guru Poornima with intense traditional fervour.
- ASHADHI EKADASHI CELEBRATION – The festival of Ashadhi Ekadashi was celebrated with great zest in BVEM School, Navi Mumbai on 8th July 2022. The students of pre-primary dressed up as warkaris carrying cymbals and wearing rosary around their neck. Girls wore nine yard saree carrying basil pots on their heads. Students and teachers sang abhangs and also spoke on the importance of the day. A small attractive palkhi was also carried by the students and the tiny tots dressed up as ‘Vitthal’, ‘ Rukmini’ and other saints.
- BAKRI EID CELEBRATION – The students of Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium School Navi Mumbai celebrated Bakri eid on 8th July by outlining its significance through a short program.
- INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY – International Yoga Day is observed every year on 21st June to raise the awareness about this ancient practice. Members from Art of living were here to explain the importance of yoga to the students. Various Pranayams and asanas were practiced.
- MAHARASHTRA DAY –‘Maharashtra Day’ was celebrated on 1st May 2022 at Bharati Vidyapeeth Eng. Med. School, Navi Mumbai.
- AMBEDKAR JAYANTI – To pay tribute to the contributions of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, the Bhartians at Navi Mumbai celebrated his
131st birth anniversary on 13th April 2022.
- ‘PUNYATITHI’ OF OUR FOUNDER CHANCELLOR HON. DR. PATANGRAOJI KADAM SIR WAS OBSERVED ON 9TH MARCH 2022.
- CELEBRATION OF NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY ON 2ND MARCH 2022 AT BVEM SCHOOL NAVI MUMBAI.
- MARATHI DIWAS CELEBRATION AT BVEM SCHOOL, NAVI MUMBAI ON 27TH FEBRUARY 2022.
- BVEM SCHOOL NAVI MUMBAI CELEBRATES THE BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF ABHIJEET DADA KADAM ON 27TH FEBRUARY, 2022.
73RD REPUBLIC DAY WAS CELEBRATED AT BVEM SCHOOL, NAVI MUMBAI.
- MAKAR SANKRANTI WAS CELEBRATED ON – 15TH JAN. 22 AT BVEM SCHOOL NAVI MUMBAI.
BIRTH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF OUR
FOUNDER CHANCELLOR, HON’BLE DR. PATANGRAO JI KADAM. – 8TH JAN.22
The teaching and the non- teaching staff of Bharati
Vidyapeeth English Medium and Prashala, Navi Mumbai organised a celebration on
8th January 2022 to pay tribute and to commemorate the birthday of our beloved
Founder Chancellor of Bharati Vidyapeeth group of Educational Institutions Honourable Dr. Patangrao ji Kadam Sir.
. The activities were as follows-
Day 1-10th Jan.’22 – Workshop on Communication skills by Mr. Deepak Tawade from Abudabi UAE.
Day 2- 11th Jan.’22- A workshop on ‘Yoga for healthy living’ was organised by Mrs. Gauri Joshi, PG on Yog Shastra.
Day 3- 12th Jan.’22. Mrs. Archana Mandake gave a lecture on career guidance.
Day 4- 13th Jan.’22- A workshop on ‘Principles of Ayurveda and lifestyle’ was presented by Mrs. Hema Barade, an Ayurved consultant.
Achievement First is a community of doers. We dive into challenges because that’s who we are. We set high expectations so that our students can exceed them.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENT (2021-2022)
Mst. Naval Thakur bagged the first prize in Monoacting performance conducted by the Rotary club of Seaside, Navi Mumbai in a inter school talent program SPIRIT – 21 for all the schools in Navi Mumbai. 2 students won the consolation prize in different categories.
Bharati Vidyapeeth English Medium School, Navi Mumbai bags the ‘ FIRST POSITION’ at Navi Mumbai Division level in the ‘Zero Plastic Starts with me’ project organised by Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation for all the schools in Navi Mumbai.
- Mast. Vishesh Yadav (10 C), Mst. Baljot Singh (9 B), Yashanjali Kharat (12 Sci.) have been selected for the State level Kickboxing Championship, at Ahmednagar by the Navi Mumbai Kickboxing Association.
- Mast. Swaransh Koli of Std. 1st secured various prizes in a competition organised by Masterminds State Championship, Mumbai. He secured 12th position in English, A+ in Geography, A+ in Maths, A+ in Science and 2nd in GK.
- It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the students of BVEM School, Navi Mumbai have secured prizes in various categories. To be 1st amongst them was Mr. Sumit Choudhary from Commerce section who was the finalist and the winner of Mr. Face holder Andhra Pradesh. We had Mst. Viraj Karkhele who won a Gold medal in all Maharashtra Kickboxing Championship under 10 years. We also had Ms Yashanjali Kharat won silver medal in all Maharashtra state Kickboxing Championship under 17 group.
Social awareness involves the ability to understand, empathize, and feel compassion for those with different backgrounds or cultures. It also involves understanding social norms for behavior and recognizing family, school, and community resources and supports.
- Bhartians at Navi Mumbai attended a program of ‘Indian Swacchata League ‘ organised by NMMC. It was a program of fight against garbage. The program was organised on Rajiv Gandhi ground CBD, Belapur where all the schools over Navi Mumbai had gathered for the occasion.
- To make our city Green and Clean an awareness workshop was attended by the students of BVEM School Navi Mumbai joined hands to take the pledge – ‘Majhi Vasundhara Pledge ‘ with Smt. Sujata Dhole Additional Commissioner NMMC. The students were enabled to interact and were aided to understand the various aspects of health and a booklet was also designed for the students.
- As per the Government resolution BVEM School Navi Mumbai organized a communal recital of national anthem on 17th August 2022 on the culmination of the Swaraj Mahotsav that began on 9th August. It was recited by all the students and staff members at 11 am.
- BVEM School, Navi Mumbai celebrates Environmental week from 18th to 22nd July 2022.
An array of activities were conducted to develop awareness among the children.
Day 1 18th July 2022:
The pre primary kids got an opportunity to explore the environment through a fancy dress competition where they dressed up as fruits and vegetables
The little artists of grade 1 and 2 participated in the coloring competition with great zeal and enthusiasm and presented their masterpieces to save the environment.
Day 2 19th July 2022 :
In order to encourage the spirit of competition among students and to create an awareness regarding green initiative an environmental slogan writing competition was conducted for the students of grade 3 and 4
Students of grade 5 showed their creativity and potrayed a healthy environment through their colorful posters in the poster making competition.
Day 3 20th July 2022
Students of grade 6 and 7 showcased their oratory skills on keeping the environment green and Clean through the Elocution Competition.
Handwriting is an essential skill which encourages the students to develop their fine motor skills and confidence. This was seen in the students of grade 8th wherein they put their best foot forward to enhance their writing skills in the Handwriting competition.
Day 4 21st July 2022:
A nature walk is an opportunity to learn more about Mother Earth and to appreciate and admire her many facets. Therefore students of grade 7 were taken to a nearby garden where they were thrilled to learn about new plants and their uses.
Day 5 22nd July 2022:
A cycle rally for the students of grade 8, 9, 10 and 12th was conducted which was an endeavor not only to save fuel but also to save our environment.
A tree plantation drive was organised to create awareness regarding climate change and their effects on us. Various saplings were planted by our Director sir Honourable Dr Vilasrao ji Kadam, our Principal sir Mr Alok Sharma, Pre Primary Head Mistress Mrs Rashmi Kulkarni, teachers and students of std 8th and 9th.
- E-PLEDGE CAMPAIGN – 24 TH JUNE 2022
CBSE initiated an online e – pledge campaign to fight against the menace of drugs. Teachers, Students and Parents of BVEM School, Navi Mumbai participated actively in this online Campaign named ‘Say Yes to Life, No to Drugs ‘ on 24th June 2022. All the participants were awarded with an e – certificate for the same.
As per CBSE guidelines and as stated by the government of Maharashtra, A Jan Andolan Campaign was started to bring awareness about COVID – 19 by the students of BVEM School, Navi Mumbai. Various activities were conducted in the groups Kolhapur and Sangli.
- To meet the circumstances of Covid and to make the awfulsituations light
Aspire- an Online Interschool Dance competition was organized by Lokmanya Tilak
International School, Koperkhairane. Master Naval Thakurof class 10th was awarded as the most entertaining performer
for our school.
As a part of the celebration of ‘Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav’ CBSE announced
the Expression series of 21-22 with the theme ‘People who gave us &75th
Year of Independence.’
As per the CBSE guidelines, BVEM School, Navi Mumbai
organised the first online program of ‘Cyber Jagrookta Diwas’ on 1st December 2021. The speaker for the occasion was Mr. Anamay Potdar .
As per CBSE guidelines A contest on ‘Pariksha pe Charcha’ was organised where Teachers,
Students and Parents of BVEM School participated actively.
CBSE took an
initiative to strengthen the resolve in making India a drug free nation.
Teachers, Parents and Students of BVEM School, Navi Mumbai participated in the e-pledge titled say ‘Yes
to life and No to Drugs.’
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH ENGLISH MEDIUM SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL is ideally located at sector 3, CBD a business centre of Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai is rightly called ‘THE CITY OF 21st CENTURY’ due to its advancement in last few years. The School area is well connected by road and rail and placed to the nearest bus station by 1.5 kms. to nearest railway station CBD Belapur by 3 kms. and to International Airport Mumbai by 40 kms.
Principal Name: Mr. Alok Sharma
Supervisor: Mrs. Jasvinder Kaur Kamath
School Address: Sector -3, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Pin Code 400614
School Phone No. 022 27572965
School Email : firstname.lastname@example.org