Vision and Mission
Bharati Vidyapeeth is an organization with a difference. It has its own well defined ideological orientation and commitments. Social transformation in a desired direction is one of its cherished goals and it believes that education can be an effective prime mover for such social transformation. Dr. Patangrao Kadam has very aptly coined “Social Transformation through Dynamic Education” as the official motto of Bharati Vidyapeeth. Education can be an effective instrument of social change, if it is dynamic. This conceptualization of dynamic education at Bharati Vidyapeeth is reflected in the innovative academic programmes and activities carried out in its institutions.
Our Pledge :
To inculcate and nurture a sense of pride in being an Indian, tempered with the Spirit of “Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam.”
Our Goal :
To meet the challenges in the stream that of communication technology, globalization and value development.
Our Objectives :
To view the child as a constructor of knowledge, to catch them young and inculcate inherent values of wisdom and culture.
Our Commitment :
- To build a cohesive society on pillars of relevance, equity and excellence by imparting indigenous knowledge.
- To impart the skill of “Learning how to learn” and art of “Healthy and productive living.”
- To provide elective education with learners friendly, error free, responsive and transparent evaluation system.
Our Dream :
To nurture and sustain multiple talents and creativity among all learners in all spheres of learning at earliest opportunity in the galaxy of world.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To impart quality Education.
- To develop Emotional Quotient of the child (EQ) and at the same time to nurture intelligent quotient (IQ).
- To mould a child into a global performer with Indian warmth.