SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT
Rules for payment of school fee :
- Fee is payable for all 12 months of the academic year divided into 3 quarters.
- Payment should be made between the 1st and 15th dates of the first months of each quarter. If the 15th date of the given month is a holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last day for payment of fees charges.
- The schedule for payment of school fee will be as follows.
Last date to pay
- Before each instalment begins, the school will remind parents / guardians by way of circular, sms notification, etc. as may be feasible to remit School. The non-receipt of such reminder shall not be any reason for not paying the school fee.
- Delayed payment charges for school
After due date
11th of the second
11th of third &
and till the 10th
month and till the 10th
forth month to the
of second month
of third month of the
last day of the
of the quarter
For duplicate fee receipt Rs. 50/- will be charged.
Dishonoured Cheque in case a fee cheque in dishonoured for any reason, then the same will be treated as non-receipt of fee. In this case, the parent will have to pay bank charge plus late fee charge of Rs. 100/-. In a school fee cheque is dishonoured for a second time then the payment shall be made in only in the form of Demand Draft.
- Students who have applied for and have been provided Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate shall claim their caution deposit within three months of leaving the school. If not the same will be forfeited.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEE
- School fee must be paid by crossed cheque / DD in favour of “BHARATI VIDYAPEETH ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL”
- Parent shall compulsorily write the name of the student, Class / Section, Phone number & admission number on the reverse of the cheque / DD